Sunday, September 2, 2012

In the beginning...

Well, here we go.  I've debated on this for a long time, but after many have suggested it, and before my emotions lead to a front page newspaper stating, "Reopening Lakeshore Asylum specifically to admit local crafty tattooed non-sensational singer and mom of 2 due to keeping her mouth shut for too long resulting in ducktaping her mouth shut and locking herself in a closet for days before someone found her."
Some days this blog with be therapeutic, some days this blog will be my kleenex, some days this blog will get cursed at, some days this blog will be boring, some days perhaps empty, some day amusing, and some days completely honest and serious.  None the less, this is my place to jabber and my place to vent and share stories with whoever else might want to read.  I'll begin this tonight, and hopefully every night till I no longer can.  Most nights, I'll probably be hiding in the bathroom pretending to be doing number 2, just so I can be alone and type.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is totally awesome that you started a blog. I find you completely hilarious and there were many times you gave me the laugh I needed. Im sure you will be a blessing to many as you have been to me :)

    ReplyDelete